Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
From deep in the trenches of Banking to the edges of services, Go is used across multiple teams in Solarisbank. You will work on one of these teams:
- The Core Banking Teams: The teams that build the Core Banking systems of the company. They work on the protocol level of Banking such as SEPA and SWIFT. Their services are the backbone of the company, every other team relies on their services.
- The Auth Team: With a touch of security and pinch of infrastructure this team builds and runs the reverse proxies and the authentication/authorisation systems.
- The Data Platform team: Builds the pipelines that serve as the infrastructure for turning data into knowledge
As a Tech Lead you will:
- Ensure on-time delivery of new API endpoints
- Maintain and evolve existing API functionalities
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Develop UI screens for our internal backoffice
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
- Help your teammates grow as craftsmen
- You ensure your team:
- has an architecture and tech vision
- is aligned with the global architecture
- is aligned with architecturally inter-connected teams
- Ensure a bi-directional flow of information between your team and the tech-wide organization
What you should bring along
- You have proven commercial experience with Go
- You have experience in the areas of API development and system design
- Ideally you have profound experience with AWS
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You know how to keep a work-life balance
- You communicate well in written and verbal English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: