Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- You are part of our Business Development team and will focus on the Digital Banking Unit, which focuses on the provision of accounts, payments, and cards
- You are responsible for go-to-market strategies as well as lead validation
- You support on a variety of initiatives which have impact on customer and revenue growth for Solarisbank
- Being a product first organization, you will come up with gap analyses between what we have and what we need to do from a product & process perspective (for Accounts, Payments, & Cards) working together with key stakeholders.
- You design competitive analysis including end customer pricing recommendation for our digital banking & payments products
- You work closely with different departments (e.g. Managing Directors, Sales, Partner Management and Product)
- You identify and analyze social and economic information, strategic issues and trends that affect people, industries, markets and companies, on a regional scale
- You will acquire and manage the delivery of various kinds of data, which is crucial for our business models and strategy
- You create presentations for both internal departments and our external partners
- You support colleagues with ad-hoc research requests as well as ongoing (operational) tasks
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role even further
- You are from a top university a Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration, Economics, or Finance
- You have 3-5 years working experience in the fields of consultancy, banking, SaaS, BaaS, acquiring, or startups
- You have cards & payments background
- You have a knack of customer obsession and will always recommend decisions that are the best for the customer
- You are highly analytical and are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are able to understand business models and present them in a clear and structured way
- You are pro-active in your work and take ownership of your projects
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You are hands on and detail oriented
- You write and speak fluent English and preferably German
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.