Solarisbank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
Solarisbank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
As our Head of you are responsible for the smooth running of all organizational and administrative issues in the Office Management. While each team member is responsible for their own area, you have the overview and responsibility for the entire range of topics.
- Managing Office Management, including seating plan, resource planning, Office Security, on- and offboarding)
- Managing Board Assistance & Office Management Team (4-5 people)
- Steering of Travel Management, Events & Catering and Purchasing (e.g. policies, process, frameworks)
- Responsible for the Security and Access concept Solarisbank (including coordination with the relevant department regarding possible audits)
- Budget Owner of the Office Management
- Responsible for all audits relating to Board Assistance and Office management (IT-Security, internal & external revision, compliance etc.
- Handling ad hoc requests of management
- Responsible for Property Management (contact person, management of partner and service providers)
- Bachelor in General Management and/or secretarial management
- Experience in Stakeholder management
- 5-7 years of work experience
- 2-3 years of Leadership Experience
- Experience in Financial Branch and Start ups
- Experience in managing your own budget
- Flexible and hands-on mentality
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Well-organized and detail-oriented in completing tasks
- Motivated to go the extra mile
- Empathetic – you have a sense of what is important to our employee
- Language requirements: German & English
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: