Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- Present and explain Solarisbank products at relevant events, associations, consultants, forum to generate market interest in relevant industries
- Build network through existing connections to influencers, consultants and multipliers.
- Uncovering new markets and customers through named channel partners and acquire revenue
- Identify, develop, structure and close complex partnership deals with multipliers / distribution partner organisations and existing shareholders.
- Own the Partnerships lifecycle process
- Actively nurture and develop active partnerships
- Close Alignment with Head of Sales to channel GoToMarket and inbound leads from channel sales partners
- Minimum 10+ years commercial business development/partnerships
- Background in either digital consulting or fintech network
- Strong business acumen
- Stellar relationship management skills
- FinTech industry a huge plus
- Consulting background or banking background also a plus
The Solaris offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.