By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Our international team of 350+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech together with Product is the agile heartbeat of the company. As engineers, we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and their end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straightforward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way.
The team is focused on cyber security and quality control within the IT infrastructure. This includes designing, building and defending scalable, secure, and robust systems; helping the organization understand advanced cyber threats; and develop strategies and solutions to protect our infrastructure. As a DevOps team we also ensure the controls are automated and implemented as early as possible in our deployment pipelines. We aim to practice security along principals such as automate-first, shift-left and you build it you own it.
- Working with other teams to secure our AWS environment, CI/CD pipelines and overall infrastructure
- Perform security design reviews for infrastructure and API services
- Design and implement security configuration and hardening for infrastructure components
- Craft automated security auditing and monitoring tools and enhancements to cover various risk themes including ones related to Insider Threat
- Design, develop, deploy and support security-related infrastructure and applications
Who you are
- You are able and experienced in working with cloud (AWS preferred)
- You are proficient in scripting languages, such as Golang, Ruby, Python or Bash
- You are familiar and have experience with automation frameworks such as Ansible
- You are able to build and deploy your code through CI/CD as containerized workload
- You are passionate about building and maintaining ephemeral infrastructure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation
- You have knowledge of OAuth2/OIDC, secrets management and PKI
- You have experience performing threat modeling for systems and infrastructure to identify potential security issues
- You have experience supporting security investigations by analyzing and correlating log data
- AWS Certified (solutions architect, security, SysOps, etc...)
- CISSP, OSCP, CEH, GIAC or similar certification
What we value
- Collaboration: we put ideas before ego and leverage the expertise of our peers
- Dedication: we go the extra mile to perfect our craft
- Impact: we're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- Transparency: we share our knowledge and communicate genuinely with each other
- Responsibility: we own what we do and actively seize opportunities to improve
- Flexibility: we're open-minded and see change as a chance
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Information on data processing: