German version below.
Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
About your future Team
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside Solarisbank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
Position: Team Lead Business KYC Operations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and develop the Business KYC Operations team
- Deliver to the satisfaction of our partners, with a particular view to meeting SLAs
- Implement the Ops 2.0 way of working, especially including KPI reporting
- Be the go-to-person for incidents and handling those
- Participate in defining Unit and Company OKRs and translate them into workable targets for the team
- Drive and support improvements of processes, workflow, and reporting
- Observing regulatory changes concerning the function and adaption of working procedures
- Optimization of process quality, as well as preparation of structured reports for internal audit, supervisory authorities and auditors
- Identify and outline automation potential and collaborate strongly with Identity-Unit's Product Team
- Enabling our Partner's and ensuring our Business Unit's success by finding the most suitable solution to any situation
Our Perfect Match
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a regulated environment, KYC-related, team lead or equivalent position
- Completed apprenticeship or undergraduate studies in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Very strong knowledge of GwG and other regulations related to KYC
- Demonstrated analytical skills and strong problem solving abilities
- Strong root cause analysis skills: you find the problem AND the solution
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with both technical and business staff
- Very good knowledge of German and proficiency in English
- Work experience in a Compliance function and management consulting is a plus
You are open and enjoy working in a fast paced and multicultural environment. You display strong communication and time management skills. You proactively reach out to stakeholders to identify their needs, establish their priorities and create solutions. You break down team objectives into individual activities and demonstrate strong ownership for own work. You react quickly to challenges by acting calmly and without compromising on quality. You leverage your previous work experience to train team members and support onboarding of new colleagues if neccessary.
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than Solarisbank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
- Du leitest und entwickelst das KYC-Team für Geschäftskunden
- Du stellst sicher, dass das Team die Service Levels einhält und definierst entsprechende Ziele
- Du entwickelst Dein Team und stellst weitere Mitarbeiter ein mit Blick auf die Kapazitäten
- Gemeinsam mit dem Team entwickelst Du laufend unsere Prozesse weiter sowie deren Dokumentation
- Du arbeitest eng zusammen mit unseren Produktteams, um die Prozesse weiter zu automatisieren
Was du mitbringst:
- Du hast einen Bachelor-Abschluss und/oder eine erfolgreich abgeschlossene kaufmännische Ausbildung in einer verwandten Branche (z.B. Bank-/Bürokaufmann, Betriebswirt)
- Du hast mindestens 4 Jahre Berufserfahrung im Bankenumfeld, vorzugsweise im Bereich KYC, Compliance oder einem anderen relevanten Bereich
- Du kennst Dich sehr gut aus mit den entsprechenden Regulierungen, insbesondere dem Geldwäschegesetz
- Du verfügst über Führungserfahrung von 10-20 Mitarbeitern
- Du verfügst über Deutschkenntnisse auf Muttersprachenniveau
- Du kannst dich gut in Englisch verständigen
Information on data processing: