solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 300+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside solarisBank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
Position: Team Lead Business KYC Operations
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and develop the Business KYC Operations team
- Deliver to the satisfaction of our partners, with a particular view to meeting SLAs
- Implement the Ops 2.0 way of working, especially including KPI reporting
- Be the go-to-person for incidents and handling those
- Participate in defining Unit and Company OKRs and translate them into workable targets for the team
- Drive and support improvements of processes, workflow, and reporting
- Observing regulatory changes concerning the function and adaption of working procedures
- Optimization of process quality, as well as preparation of structured reports for internal audit, supervisory authorities and auditors
- Identify and outline automation potential and collaborate strongly with Identity-Unit's Product Team
- Enabling our Partner's and ensuring our Business Unit's success by finding the most suitable solution to any situation
Our Perfect Match
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a regulated environment, KYC-related, team lead or equivalent position
- Completed apprenticeship or undergraduate studies in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Very strong knowledge of GwG and other regulations related to KYC
- Demonstrated analytical skills and strong problem solving abilities
- Strong root cause analysis skills: you find the problem AND the solution
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with both technical and business staff
- Very good knowledge of German and proficiency in English
- Work experience in a Compliance function and management consulting is a plus
You are open and enjoy working in a fast paced and multicultural environment. You display strong communication and time management skills. You proactively reach out to stakeholders to identify their needs, establish their priorities and create solutions. You break down team objectives into individual activities and demonstrate strong ownership for own work. You react quickly to challenges by acting calmly and without compromising on quality. You leverage your previous work experience to train team members and support onboarding of new colleagues if neccessary.
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: