solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
As a Senior Tech Support Engineer within the Partner Experience team, you’ll work together with a group of people that believe our partners are our top priority. You’ll work together with the PX team to ensure our partner has seamless customer support, timely communications, and the best in class partner portal that can be worked up. You’ve also got an inside chance to be on the ground floor as we develop a top-notch partner experience team, contributing your particular skill set to make our experience the best in the industry.
- Establish and lead the Tech Support Team at solarisBank to provide best-in-class technical solutions for our live-partners and end-customers
- Act as primary technical point of contact for our live-partners to handle any technical issues that prevents partners and end-customers from using the product
- Investigate technical issues raised by live-partners / internal stakeholders and coordinate with internal stakeholders (Product, Tech, Platform, Operations, …) to find a solution
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of partners’ product, processes and technical requirements
- Own and contribute to an efficient bug fixing management in daily business
- Attend live-partner meetings as the technical lead and run technical trainings and presentations
- Advise management on tech support issues impacting partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions.
Our Perfect Match:
- +3 years prior experience as a tech support engineer, sales engineer, or technical consultant, preferably in Banking or in a Professional Services environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent, Master degree is a plus
- Knowledge in Banking-as-a-service across web and mobile app
- Knowledge in API design as well as RESTful Services
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in working with log management tools, such as graylog
- Exceptional English written and verbal business communication and presentation skills
- Solid German written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and partner focused
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: