solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 300+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Your Role & Responsibilities
You are responsible for establishing and maintaining solarisBank’s pricing strategy, focusing on deal and product pricing. You will also support our commercial teams with business analytics, using SQL and Tableau to visualize results.
Your main responsibility is to establish a value-based pricing approach which is highly standardized and scalable across our B2B product portfolio.
Detailed content will include but not limit to:
- Define pricing strategy and standard pricing guidelines
- Create pricing processes to ensure
- Pricing integrity
- Value based pricing
- Deal support, consult and guide partner facing teams
- Build and align business cases and pricing calculators, enable management to drive decisions based on deal economics and profitability
- Train team members and socialize solarisBank’s pricing philosophy, guidelines and processes
Our Perfect Match
The person we are looking for has at least 3 years of work experience as Business Analyst or Pricing Manager, ideally in payments, payment processing or banking.
You should be a team player with strong communication skills, fluent in English as well as being able to have business conversations in German.
You have dealt with pricing in your previous role(s) and you are familiar with value-based pricing strategies and automated pricing implementations.
You don’t shy away from pushing the sales organization to deliver clean and professional pricing proposals out to the market.
You can expect to become part of a young & highly motivated team, shaping solarisBank’s pricing strategy & business analytics. If you are looking for a dynamic work environment and you enjoy changing things fast: Please send us your application!
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Information on data processing: