Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of Solarisbank’s business model, the European financial services market, our competition and the need of our existing and new partners.
- Support and lead the geographic expansion of Solarisbank from a pricing standpoint.
- Define pricing strategy and standard pricing guidelines for selected Solarisbank products and features based on historic deals as well as leveraging market insights.
- Deal support for sales and onboarding teams. Consult and guide partner-facing teams to optimize profitability of each deal.
- Create pricing processes (approval flows) to ensure documentation, pricing integrity, value-based pricing and monitoring.
- Build and align business cases and pricing calculators for selected units. Show deal profitability in a synchronized format to enable management to drive decisions based on deal economics and profitability.
- Align closely with your team members to ensure that the latest economics are reflected in the pricing calculators and business cases.
- Train team members and familiarize them as well as other stakeholders with Solarisbank’s pricing philosophy, guidelines and processes.
Our Perfect Match
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or a related field. Master’s degree in these fields or an MBA will be highly valued.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in other financial institutions or fintechs.
- Economic, business, finance and mathematical or statistical knowledge.
- Comprehensive experience with Salesforce, SQL, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English (necessary) and German (preferred).
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, can-do attitude and ability to think outside the box.
- Exceptional analytical expertise and great attention to detail.
- Excellent business judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Convincing personality combined with strong communication (incl. very good stakeholder management skills) and presentation skills.
- Strong team player who can operate in a diverse team, cross-functionally, taking ownership and demonstrating self-initiative.
- Self-reliance with the will to further develop the area on own initiative according to the dynamic growth of Solarisbank.
- Flexible outlook and ability to deal with change.
- Ability to distinguish between essential and secondary tasks.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.