solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 300+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
The Credit Risk Team operates with the vision of establishing automated, data-driven and scalable risk management systems which help building state of the art FinTech products and empower solarisBanks’ partners !
We have many goals to accomplish in 2020 chief among them is:
- Storing, accessibility and handling of data;
- Enhancement of scoring models;
- Focusing on analytics and automation;
To help us achieve our goals and strengthen our Credit Risk Management Team we are looking for bright minds to join forces!
- You are responsible for credit decisions for our SME lending customers
- You will review and approve credit exposures on a case-by-case or partner level basis
- You ensure high-quality management of the existing loans
- You will support the team in the ongoing monitoring and management of the loan portfolio
- You will support the development of reporting structures within the lending area
- You will be responsible for keeping work instructions relevant to this area up to date and, if necessary, you will create the documentation of new processes
- You will perform credit control tasks according to the work instructions and support in improving the working instructions from your experience
- You support the communication with cooperation partners
- You will support in further development of existing credit decision processes
- You have a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience as Credit Officer / Underwriter
- You have a university degree, ideally with a focus on banking business administration or a comparable qualification like an apprenticeship to become a banker
- You are characterized by a result-oriented and structured way of working with a high degree of self-organization
- You also have team spirit and assertiveness
- You are driven by data and numbers
- You are keen to change the lending sector
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: