solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 290+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Product as a team ensures a constant and state of the art development of our innovative financial products. In order to master this challenge, the Product Team always wears different glasses and changes perspectives. Our product people deal with many internal stakeholders since they are orchestrating the whole product lifecycle.
Our Identity unit comprises cutting-edge customer identification solutions for fintechs, banks and other digital companies looking to offer a smooth onboarding process for their customers.
For our B2C partners, we offer a multitude of identification methods on our platform, aiming towards driving the conversion and improving customer experience. For our B2B partners, we offer the smoothest onboarding experience seen on the market with a fully digital and fast process.
Altogether, the Identity product portfolio is set to enable our partners to provide their customers the very best onboarding journey out there.
- You own and drive the product vision and strategy for the Identity products
- You bring together the interests of partners, end-customers and solarisBank
- You define the value proposition of your product(s)
- You negotiate priorities, scope, funding, and timelines
- Together with your stakeholders (internal or external) you outline user stories in order to design world class products
- You build your products with a strong e2e approach and always consider functions in the requirements gathering and the planning that could be affected by the development (as Operations & Support)
- You coordinate with third-party providers if necessary and ensure that your roadmap is aligned in terms of feature specs and delivery dates
- You ensure that the backlog items are regularly refined, specific enough and understood by the Product Development Team so they can deliver effectively
- You are part of the solarisBank product team and improve the company’s product process through regular exchange and cooperation
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Product Development
- You are passionate about combining Finance and Tech
- You are highly analytical and solving complex problems is what excites you
- You are data and outcome driven and dig for the business KPIs before start building
- You have worked as a Product Manager in an agile development environment
- You are a collaborative nature and take your development team and the stakeholders in for finding the right solutions
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master degree
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German (written and verbal)
- Experience with OKRs for goal setting is a plus
- Experience in the banking industry and/or around KYC products is a plus
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.