solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience.
Who are we?
- The P&O team currently consists of 8 members. As a team, we take care of the end-to-end people programs. Each one of us has their own area of responsibility.
- We work together and partner with our stakeholders to build a trustful foundation and an awesome culture! This includes the implementation of new tools and processes, hiring the right people, retentaining our talent and most importantly, developing our people and enabling our leaders.
- Our purpose is to “empower our pioneering suns by creating a meaningful workplace that attracts, inspires and admires fin-tech talents”.
- We work with OKRs to reach our goals and base our actions on the values of solarisBank. With a valid set of KPIs and the use of the perspectives of our different target groups, we strive to offer a great stakeholder and employee experiences.
We are fun, curious, committed and fast. Sounds like you?
Who are you
- You are a relationship manager with the breadth and influencing skills to develop modern people services and inititiaves for a scaling company.You are analytical and work easily with applications and other HRIS tools (e.g. Personio & Greenhouse, JIRA)
- You have a natural talent for organization and ability to act as a catalyst for change to optimize process.
- You are tech-savvy and always find ways to leverage technology.
- You are hands on and take initiative if you think an action is needed even beyond your area of responsibility
- Good understading of German Labour Law
- German language is a must and additional you are fluent in English
- You are fun to work with!
The role: As a People Engagement Manager:
- You are supporting the onboarding and offboarding process of our employees
- You manage our day-to-day HR administration such as HR master data, payroll, benefits, time off, contracts, and compliance
- You are the contact person for our external payroll partner and provide them all documents needed on a monthly basis, this includes the process of the monthly salary transactions
- You design people processes and the communication material, e.g. parental leave
- You own the contract management for the whole company, and make sure that you don’t miss any administrative change. You love to have everything structured and filed
- You support on all HR relevant topics e.g. work permit, reference letters, absence management, occupational pension etc
- Together with the team you revise the people management toolings and if necessary you role-out new tools in a motivating and engaging way
- Further, you are involved in company-wide projects that are strongly related to your role, but also beyond this scope
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Join our People & Organization team and from early on, you will have the opportunity to develop a breadth of skills and experiences that will enable you to reach your full potential.