Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Within our B2B2X approach we value our customers as Partners. As a (Senior) Key/Account Manager, you will be responsible for Solarisbank´s Lending & Digital Banking Partners and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. You’ll work towards ensuring that our Partners continue to view Solarisbank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big
- You’ll work closely with other teams within the company, namely our legal, commercial and on-boarding teams, to understand your customers' vision, roadmap, expectations and challenges.
- You will own partnerships from the field of Lending and Digital Banking
- You are your Partners´ trusted point of contact within the company, who engages other teams to make things happen. Therefore, you are Partner-focused and work for the long-term
- You acquire a detailed understanding of our products’ characteristics, including technical, in order to provide API expertise and drive feature adoption.
- You bring your Partners´ voice into discussions centered around product development and product performance
- You invoke the organization to examine Partner requests efficiently
- You communicate our roadmaps to Partners’ in a comprehensible manner
- You'll implement and leverage metrics to assess your Partners’ health and monitor performance
- You understand how to design adequate Partner growth strategies
- You are responsible for managing strategic projects for our live Partner and help them continuously to grow, to become a revenue driver for Solarisbank
- You support the advancement of our existing products in the field of technical, legal and banking related topics, as well as the development of new Solarisbank products and therefore have huge impact on our business
- You are also handling process management and set up useful reports for data driven decisions
- You play an essential part in assessing up-sell and/or renewal opportunities
- You join an emergent, agile Key/Account Management team and contribute to its development by implementing and/or optimizing processes.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience as either a hunter or a farmer in a sales function with a proven track record of managing projects with client steakholders.
- You have in-depth knowledge about lending and or Digital banking
- You have successfully graduated from a renowned university with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, economics, business informatics or a related field
- You are a fast learner and work well within a fast-paced work environment
- You have experience in negotiating and managing commercial relationships, understanding of legal and regulatory requirements.
- You are strong in communications & presentation skills, as this role will bring you to speak with C-level executives as well as tech teams
- You have an analytical mind, with an affinity for technical topics. You see the bigger picture just as clearly as the details. You are able to turn business requirements into actionable pieces of work.
- You navigate complex stakeholder landscapes easily and know always how to ask whom what to answer your partner’s requests
- You are fluent in German and English, verbally and in writing.
- You feel comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: