solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 290+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside solarisBank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be supporting the team in managing of incoming seizures and related documentation (German: Pfändungen, Drittschuldnererklärungen, Aufhebungen)
- You will be responsible for managing the account status so that the frozen assets cannot be accessed
- You will be assisting in seizure registeration and related monitoring
- You will be assuring that the outgoing payments to the creditor is performed in time
- You will ensure that all related seizure documentation is created and send to authorities
Our Perfect Match
- You are currently a university student of a relevant discipline
- You have very good communication skills in English and German
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You are hungry to learn and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent attention to detail but also see the big picture
- You are a team player and love to collaborate
- Knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience is an advantage
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: