solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Our product team ensures a consistent and state of the art development of our financial products. In order to master this challenge, the product team always wears different glasses, challenges itself and changes perspectives. We deal with many internal stakeholders on a daily basis since they are essential for the product we build.
The Backoffice is the access point for our Banking Operations, Customer Service and Partner Management teams, as well as for colleagues from Legal and Compliance. It enables our internal users to execute business operations for partner onboarding and customer relationship management, without any need for technical skills, to ensure a smooth end-user experience.
- You own and drive the vision, strategy and priorities of the solarisBank Backoffice.
- For this, you work closely with your internal stakeholders and the development team to analyze workflows, understand requirements, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You use operational data to validate requirements and ideas and maintain the product backlog that prioritizes operational efficiency, automation, and scalability, having the UX of the Backoffice always in mind.
- You have touchpoints with nearly all solarisBank development teams and will build buy-in across the company as well as advocate for your team's priorities in other planning meetings
- You coordinate technical and business requirements internally and potentially with third-party providers
- You are part of the solarisBank product team and improve the company’s product process through regular exchange and cooperation.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager or a similar profession
- You can manage a large group of stakeholders and their product requirements
- You dig for the core of a problem or JTBD and do not just take in unvalidated solutions
- You are a collaborative nature and take your development team and the stakeholders in for finding the right solutions
- You are a networker to help gaining visibility of your team’s requirements towards other development teams
- You have excellent communication skills at least in English, German is a plus (written and verbal)
- You have experience in optimizing and scaling processes and you challenge the status quo to improve existing ones
- You understand business KPIs and got the inherent believe that better data leads to better decisions
- You have practical knowledge of agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of operational banking processes is a big plus
- Having worked in Fintech is a plus
- Experience with OKRs for goal setting is a plus
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
Information on data processing: