solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
In December 2019, solarisBank launched solaris Digital Assets as a full subsidiary. Our mission is to drive digital assets adoption. We achieve this by integrating various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens, offering our partners a range of services, which abstract away all the complexities of blockchain technology and of regulatory frameworks.
solaris Digital Assets is a modular one-stop-shop platform that enables our partners to launch innovative, secure, and compliant digital asset services, so that our partners can focus on creating an outstanding user experience, all while having a faster time to market.
You will work in our Custody Product Operation team, which focuses on one of the most critical market pain points: the secure & compliant storage of digital assets.
- You own Operations from conception to maintenance and build secure processes for scale
- You work directly with product management, engineering and security
- You setup, manage, and optimize any non-technical processes that help to run the business more efficiently
- You perform high volume, complex, trust operations on a day to day basis
- You hire, manage and develop a team of operations managers
- You solve complex and potentially ambiguous challenges in a dynamic and ever-changing global environment
- You enable operational excellence across all aspects of the customer experience
- You are motivated by our mission and creating a seamless operations area to scale
- You have 5+ years of Product Operations experience, ideally in the (Fin-)Tech, Crypto or Blockchain or Security sector
- You have deep analytical and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- You have strong judgment and decision making skills
- You are a natural problem solver with a proactive communication style
- You see yourself as a team player and contribute to a positive team climate
- You have a strong passion for cryptocurrencies and / or financial markets
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English and German
- We are a 100% subsidiary of solarisBank AG.
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from blockchain, tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solaris Digital Assets.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Information on data processing: