Our mission is to drive digital assets adoption. We achieve this by integrating various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens, offering our partners a range of services, which abstract away all the complexities of blockchain technology and of regulatory frameworks.
Solaris Digital Assets is a modular one-stop-shop platform that enables our partners to launch innovative, secure, and compliant digital asset services, so that our partners can focus on creating an outstanding user experience, all while having a faster time to market.
Digital assets will become omnipresent in our day to day life and will therefore transform the way we exchange any type of value. You will work in our Engineering team, which focuses on one of the most critical market pain points: the secure & compliant storage of digital assets.
Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth.
As a Lead Security Officer, you will:
- Take ownership of system security
- Be the driver of change and mentor the team
- Design and implement the system architecture with a “Security First’ approach
- Identify vulnerabilities and recommend solutions
- Participate in compliance conversations and define technical requirements
- Learn about Blockchain technology, multi-party computation and the difference between hot and cold wallet
What we look for
- 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity/Information Security or in a similar role
- Solid understanding of modern cryptography
- Engineer with an hands on approach
- Strong interest in building Security in depth (tech, physical, administrative)
- You strive to ensure high impact and execution
- You like to challenge and to be challenged
- You see yourself as a team player and have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English (German language skills a plus)
Skills that will earn you extra points
- Experience with DevSecOps and SSDLC more broadly
- Exposure to Ruby or Python
- Understanding of Blockchain technologies
- Understanding of Public Key Cryptography
- Experience securing REST APIs
- Experience securing cloud applications (ideally AWS)
- Exposure to compliance standards (e.g., ISO-27001)
What we value
- Collaboration: we put ideas before ego and leverage the expertise of our peers
- Dedication: we go the extra mile to perfect our craft
- Impact: we're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- Transparency: we share our knowledge and communicate genuinely with each other
- Responsibility: we own what we do and actively seize opportunities to improve
- Flexibility: we're open-minded and see change as a chance
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.