solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
As a Partner Care Representative within the Partner Experience team, you’ll work together with a group of people that believe our partners are our top priority. You’ll work together with the PX team to ensure our partner has seamless customer support, timely communications, and the best in class partner portal that can be worked up. You’ve also got an inside chance to be on the ground floor as we develop a top-notch partner experience team, contributing your particular skill set to make our experience the best in the industry.
- Acceptance, response and resolution of customer enquiries via e-mail, letter and telephone (no sales, no sales specifications)
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Working within the customer journey project and improve customer satisfaction through updating FAQ sections
- Owning responsibility for communication gathering and spread within our PX team, both outside (to partners) and internally (through incident management and SLA research)
- Aligning closely with our Partner Success and Onboarding teams to ensure that our customers and partners are satisfied and necessary topics are addressed
- Participating in unit reviews and team retros in order to ensure we know what is happening everywhere within the company.
- You are interested in technical subjects and data or are very motivated to learn
- You have a flexible, resilient personality
- High customer and service orientation
- Initial experience in customer service and/or banking
- You have a content background and can provide and edit content under pressure.
- You have native-level German skills and are fluent in English
- You know what empathy is and you do not lose your temper even under duress.
- You can get along with just about anybody.
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Outlook preferred
What We Offer
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: