solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Processes & Quality (P&Q) department cooperates with all Business Units and functional departments in order to increase the straight-through-processing-rates (STP-rates) from an end-2-end perspective. P&Q’s mission is to support and enable every solarisBank employee to drive process automation initiatives in their field of responsibility by providing them with knowledge, tools and methods. P&Q facilitates process improvement and automation projects across the company as well as deals with the implementation of new technologies such as AI, robot process automation (RPA) or data capturing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for conducting measurable RPA-based process improvements across different Business Units and functional departments
- You’ll design and develop business cases and establish a general methodological framework for RPA initiatives in solarisBank
- You’ll be cooperating with diverse stakeholders across solarisBank to align on RPA initiatives (Business Units, Product Owners, Tech Teams, Compliance etc.)
- You’ll be conducting workshops with relevant stakeholders
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing the RPA-specific infrastructure together with functional departments and third-party providers
- You’ll be driving RPA-based process automation by providing adequate knowledge, tools and methods across the organization
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- Master/Diploma in (software) engineering, (quantitative) economics, or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant previous working experience in banking, tech companies and/or consultancy
- Profound practical knowledge and strong track record in RPA/UIpath
- Knowledge in other coding practices (.NET, VBA, Python) is a plus
- Profound stakeholder management skills across different hierarchies and functional areas
- Strong self-organization and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing (German is a plus, but not mandatory)
The solaris offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: