solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside solarisBank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be supporting the team in conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) activities on new business clients of various business forms
- You will be determining and verifying ultimate beneficial owners in compliance with anti-money laundring law
- You will be reviewing business documentation and carrying out respective investigations related to the business identification process
- You will be supporting the team in achieving mothly goals and objectives
- You will work with various stakeholders across solarisBank to get to know the end-to-end process and workflows (Business Unit, Tech Teams, Compliance etc. )
Our Perfect Match
- You are currently a university student of a relevant discipline
- You have very good communication skills in German
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You are hungry to learn and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent attention to detail but also see the big picture
- You are a team player and love to collaborate
- Knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience is an advantage
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: