solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside solarisBank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be playing a key role in managing of incoming seizures and related documentation (German: Pfändungen, Drittschuldnererklärungen, Aufhebungen)
- You will be performing seizure registeration and seizure related monitoring
- You will be responsible for managing the account status so that the frozen assets cannot be accessed
- You will be coordinating seizure repayment process and ensuring that all transfers to creditors are performed in time
- You will be managing all related seizure documentation with authorities
- You’ll be co-oparating with diverse stakeholders across solarisBank to streamline end-to-end processes and workflows (Business Unit, Tech Teams, Legal, Compliance etc.)
Our Perfect Match
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have good knowledge of German
- You have minimum 1 year of previous working experience in a banking environment, preferably in banking operations, legal, compliance etc.
- You have excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the full picture
- You display strong time management skills, problem solving and communication skills
- You have passion for brining improvements
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You are open and enjoy working in a fast paced and multicultural environment
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: