solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside solarisBank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for conducting Know Your Customer (KYC) activities on new business clients of various business forms according to the anti-money laundering law and bank’s acceptance policies
- You will be collecting relevant KYC information, reviewing business documentation and carrying out respective investigations related to the business identification process
- You will be analyzing AML risks associated with the clients and identify ‘red flag’ situations
- You will be playing a key role in achieving team goals and ensuring onboarding requests are completed within expected timeframes
- You’ll be responsible for bringing improvements and driving changes leading to automation of manual processes
- You’ll be co-oparating with diverse stakeholders across solarisBank to streamline end-to-end processes and workflows (Business Unit, Tech Teams, Compliance etc.)
Our Perfect Match
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You are fluent in Italian
- You have minimum 1 year of previous working experience in a banking environment, preferably in banking operations, compliance etc.
- You have excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the full picture
- You display strong time management skills, problem solving and communication skills
- You have passion for brining improvements
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You are open and enjoy working in a fast paced and multicultural environment
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: