solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
In this newly created and unique role, you will be an integral part of the integrated Marketing and Communications (MarComms) team of solarisBank. You leverage your experience in Marketing and Branding to increase our brand awareness in relevant industries and ensure that solarisBank is strengthening its position as the internationally leading banking-as-a-service brand.
On a day to day basis you will:
- You will be our top internal journalist, who sources, creates, edits, times and shares exciting content via our internal news channels and makes sure we never miss a highlight or key event
- You support your colleagues in sharing their messages in the right format in the right channels to reach their audiences
- You will run our biweekly company-wide meeting by helping our management to put key topics on the agenda, have moderators briefed for their presentations and the stage setup
- You will design and facilitate event and workshop formats that support Solarians in exchanging information
- Willingness and ability to write and edit different kinds of text ranging from short chat notes to blog posts to e-mails
- Basics skills in project management with the abilities to structure yourself as well as to set yourself and keep timelines
- A talent to design and facilitate events that create exciting moments to remember for the participants
- A communicative attitude that includes the ability to share information as well as to listen to others to understand their messages
- Curiosity and empathy are included in your your social skills
- Helpful might be if you have a design affinity (not required)
The solarisBank offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: