solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
As a Working Student in our People and Organization team, you’ll work with a group of people that make our people our top priority. In the P&O Team, we take care of end-to-end employee lifecycle. This includes activities in attracting talent, retention initiatives and separation processes. Everything we contributes directly to the solarisBank culture. You are invited to join our journey!
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You're charged with being the first point-of-contact to top talent who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and a diversity of thought to all they do.
- You support all Talent Acquisition and hiring managers at solarisBank with recruiting processes including scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, inviting candidates for on-site interviews, and liaising with candidates and leaders at sB, as appropriate.
- You manage candidate profiles within our applicant tracking system and participate in the creation of further efficiencies stakeholders’ utility of it.
- You continuously strive to improve processes using a data-driven approach including optimization of interviewer loads, identification of trends and issues in the scheduling process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and improve experience.
Our Perfect Match
- You are currently enrolled in a people and organization-relevant course
- You are ready to learn and adjust flexibly to a fast-paced startup with an amazing amount of information sharing happening all the time.
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You can handle the stresses of individual as well as team-related tasks, and are interested in learning and developing within a people-oriented team
- Experience with typical workplace tools are a bonus
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.