By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Our international team of 290+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech together with Product is the agile heartbeat of the company. As engineers, we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and their end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straightforward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way.
solarisBank is divided in 5 business units, each of them responsible for one slice of the overall product offering. One of them is the Lending Unit, which automates and simplifies the process of lending money for our customers.
We are looking for a Lead Agile Coach with a strong agile mindset up for the challenge to grow agility on all levels in our fast pacing organization combined with leading our dedicated team of agile coaches. You will work with a team of experienced agile coaches, that works in a Scrumban mode to support solarisbank's agile growth with combined power. Sharing experiences, common topic prioritisation and collaboration on topics when beneficial is our daily routine.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and grow our dedicated team of agile coaches and guide on individual growth and development to foster motivation and performance
- Collaborate in our Agile Coach team that follows our vision to grow a Solarisbank working environment where teams and individuals use their full potential to deliver highest value
- Work hands-on coaching, mentoring and consulting our cross-functional business units in all aspects of self-organisation and growing agility
- Coach teams in improving continuously and collaboratively, including maintaining relevant actionable agile metrics for predictability and visibility of throughput and outcome
- Work with teams to achieve self-organisation, team accountability and confident decision making
- Contribute actively to a sustainable, collaborative and team-oriented culture
- Help the teams to build structures and processes for sharing knowledge effectively
- Reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- Work with Product Owners and coach with the implementation and further development of that important role
- Continually grow your craft by learning and applying new tools and techniques
Our Perfect Match
- You show experience in leading people and preferably you have done that with a team of agile coaches
- You strongly believe in the principles behind the agile manifesto and successfully introduced agile principles into organisations of a size of about 100-300 employees
- You have relevant work experience in an international and young digital company environment
- You are an excellent communicator with moderation, facilitation, coaching and training skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have relentlessly high standards and always challenge the status quo with your growth mindset
What we value
- Collaboration: we put ideas before ego and leverage the expertise of our peers
- Dedication: we go the extra mile to perfect our craft
- Impact: we're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- Transparency: we share our knowledge and communicate genuinely with each other
- Responsibility: we own what we do and actively seize opportunities to improve
- Flexibility: we're open-minded and see change as a chance
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Information on data processing: