solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
As a Partner Success Manager in our Payments unit, you will be responsible for client retention and growth. Because we value our clients as partners, you will build and grow relationships with an expanding set of clients and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. You’ll work towards ensuring that our clients continue to view solarisBank as a trusted business partner with whom they can dream big.
- You work closely with other teams within the company, namely our Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing, Product and Integration teams, to understand your customers' vision, roadmap, expectations and challenges
- You are your clients’ trusted point of contact within the company, who engages other teams to make things happen. Your Partners come first. Always.
- You acquire a detailed understanding of our products’ characteristics, including technical, in order to provide API expertise and drive feature adoption.
- You are responsible to grow your partners. This means understanding the business model and looking for growth opportunities
- You bring your customers' voice into discussions centered around product development and product performance within both the Business Unit and the larger company overall.
- You'll implement and leverage metrics to assess your partners' health and will be vociferous in achieving their goals
- You understand how to design adequate customer success strategies for different partner Tiers
- You have an eye for spotting at-risk customers and turning them around
- You join an agile, vibrant Partner Success team and contribute to its development by implementing and/or optimizing processes.
- You will collaborate closely with effective use of internal teams (Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing, Product and Integration)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role with international customers
- You hold a bachelor degree
- You are a team player with a strong independent streak
- You have a strong business sense and are emotionally resilient
- You are experienced in leading business negotiations and concluding contracts
- You have knowledge on the payments landscape / industry and understand different B2B / B2C payment use cases
- You are strong in communications & presentation skills
- You have an analytical mind, with an affinity for technical topics. You see the bigger picture just as clearly as the details. You are able to turn business requirements into actionable pieces of work and eloquently drive engagement from our Product teams to make your partners' needs happen.
- You are fluent in German and English, verbally and in writing.
- Preferably, you have in-depth knowledge about banking, digital business models and the fintech industry either through education or experience - or you are willing to go the extra mile to learn it
The solaris offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: