solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 250+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Keeping our platform and services secure is a major goal of solarisBank. Our technology and development processes are state of the art and we are integrating security from the beginning to make it an integral part of our environment and culture. In order to make our vision of becoming security pioneers become true, we are looking for candidates who will have the opportunity to learn and become part of our security team, covering all aspects of security, from information security management to continuous security integration to penetration testing and compliance across our platform.
We have grown very fast over the last years, resulting amongst others in an increase of the volume and scale of supplier agreements. As an experienced Strategic Sourcing subject matter expert, you will lead and deliver cost improvements and support the next evolution of company-wide procurement processes.
The role is a truly collaborative position, requiring close alignment across business units and functions,. ensuring that stakeholders are supported in negotiations and sourcing supplier relationships, as well as helping determine and enforce company policy around procurement alongside colleagues in legal and finance.
As a Strategic Sourcing Professional, you will:
- Collaboratively support business units and functional leads in identifying suppliers for new services as well as identifying efficiencies in current Master Services Agreements.
- Take a lead role in negotiating the commercial terms of any new agreements
- Liaise with the relevant functional and/or business unit leads to ensure that the service is budgeted for.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Work closely with our Risk Management team to perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Strong business knowledge preferably in the area sales, business development, purchasing, strategic sourcing or finance
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations, relationship management and networking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration preferable
- Ability to communicate in both English and German
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: