solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
In this newly created and unique role, you will be an integral part of the integrated Marketing and Communications (MarComms) team of solarisBank. You leverage your experience in Marketing and Branding to increase our brand awareness in relevant industries and ensure that solarisBank is strengthening its position as the internationally leading banking-as-a-service brand.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Develop and execute KPI-driven Marketing and Branding strategies for various channels (online and offline) with the aim of building brand awareness and driving sales leads
- You are in lead to create together with our senior management compelling brand experiences that ensures excellence and consistency in design as well as messaging across all channels e.g. at solarisBank owned or sponsored events or in our Online Marketing channels
- Manage external freelancers in the fields of e.g. design and online marketing
- You’re responsible for the exchange and alignment to our Commercial excellence team to measure and evaluate the performance of our Marketing activities
- Create alignment with internal stakeholders between various business units and functions e.g. Sales and Product managers or the Managing Directors of our Business Units
- Act as a strong team player and collaborate on the production of content and product marketing related projects with your colleagues from the MarComms team
- The chance to shape and develop this exciting role
- 2-4 years of experience in Marketing, Branding or closely related fields
- Experience in managing different brand channels (online and offline), including external events, sponsoring as well as Online Marketing
- Knowledge of the management and interpretation of Performance Marketing activities such as Google Ad and social media (Twitter / Linkedin) campaigns
- Proven project manager with outstanding organizational skills (e.g. when managing and organizing events)
- Strong communicator with a clear stakeholder-focused mindset
- Analytical thinker with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent English and/or German language skills
- Background of working in a tech, startup or fintech environment preferred
The solarisBank offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: