Working Student - Partner Care
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
As a Working Student in our Partner Experience group, you’ll work together with a group of people that make the customer our top priority. You’ll ensure that our customers and partners receive the very best in courteous, professional support when they have an issue with our bank - but you’ll also be solarisBank’s first line of protection against preventing fraud, data and safeguarding our customers. You’ve also got an outstanding chance to be on the ground floor as we develop a top-notch partner experience team, contributing your particular skill set to make our bank the best in the industry.
- Reviewing, assigning and handling partner and customer requests and complaints using our JIRA customer ticketing system
- Recognizing trends and working on projects and processes
- Driving data gathering across all areas within our tickets and standing up for our customers whenever you can
- You have an interest in helping our partners with their issues
- You are ready to learn and adjust flexibly to a fast-paced startup with an amazing amount of information sharing happening all the time.
- You are fluent in English and preferably German.
- You can handle the stresses of individual as well as team-related tasks, and are interested in learning and developing within a customer-first team
What We Offer
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.