solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Keeping our platform and services secure is a major goal of solarisBank. Our technology and development processes are state of the art and we are integrating security from the beginning to make it an integral part of our environment and culture. In order to make our vision of becoming security pioneers become true, we are looking for candidates who will have the opportunity to learn and become part of our security team, covering all aspects of security, from information security management to continuous security integration to penetration testing and compliance across our platform.
- You will be part of the existing security team and will assist in the management of information security at solarisBank
- You will help to define, improve and communicate security policies and procedures
- You will help to keep solarisBank in line with regulations and standards we have to comply with
- You will play an important role on running existing ISMS processes: access control, security alerts, technical vulnerability assessment, outsourcing assessments, etc.
- You will assess security risks, technical and organizational, and will follow-up on them
- You will assess the security state of our vendors and third-parties
- You will implement tools to automate our security processes
- You will drive awareness campaigns and train fellow Solarians on security relevant topics
- You have a strong interest in information security
- You like to exercise your abstract thinking to summarize the complexity of details to provide insights to the management and other colleagues
- You are responsible with the tasks entrusted to you
- You are diligent and constant when documenting and performing administrative tasks
- You like to work with people, beyond the screen
- You know what ISO27001 is
- You have some basic coding skills. You don’t feel uncomfortable working every now and then in front of a Linux shell.
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.