solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
In Data team, experts in Data Engineering, Data Warehouse and Data Analytics are working closely together. Our main goal is to ensure the data availability for internal and external processes and to deliver exceptional analyses to ensure excellent business decision-making. We work closely together with our five cross-functional business units as well as our internal functional teams. Your main contributions would be to create an efficient data model that allows for provision of reliable data for our reports, dashboards as well as business-essential processes.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of our growing team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts
- You will be responsible to develop and maintain our Data model for reporting, dashboards and core business processes
- You will plan, implement, manage and further develop business rules for ensuring data governance
- You will define details of our data interfaces to different source owners and ensure a stable data delivery working closely with our Data Analysts and Data source owners
- You are responsible for keeping the documentations of our Data Models and our Data Dictionary up to date.
Our Perfect Match
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking are a strong must for this role
- Proven experience in Data Modeling and understand basic Data Warehousing concepts
- Advanced skills in SQL
- You are a problem-solver and are able to find efficient solutions in any situation.
- You like to take responsibility and drive your topics by getting your key stakeholders
- You can act hands-on if necessary
- You have sufficient soft skills to setup and manage a good working relationship with your team members and key stakeholders
- Knowledge of Data-relevant aws services (S3, Athena, ...) is a plus
- Knowledge of a job orchestration tool (Airflow, Luigi, ...) is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Data Analytics/Data Science/BI
- Excellent communication skills in English
Studied Computer Science, Wirtschaftsinformation, Business or similar
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: