solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
- You’ll build and drive a robust commercialization program for our Lending Unit (Consumer Lending & SME Lending) by acquiring new partners and ensuring our revenue targets
- You are hands-on to relentlessly pursue sales leads and at the same time able to partner with cross functional teams such as product, onboarding & project management and technical sales to deliver your sales and commercialization strategy while staying focused on the acquisition of new partners
- Work with our business development team to proactively identify business opportunities and to build a strong market presence for this
- Articulate and quantify those opportunities appropriately and collaborate with our engineering and product management teams to support the development of solutions which address the opportunities in a profitable way
- Manage, develop and sustain effective working relations with stakeholders within the organization & act as the catalyst that drives collaboration among the teams
- Act as a mentor for junior sales members and pro-actively share commercialization best practices across units
- Demonstrate your passion for transforming strategic intent with a sense of purpose and bring challenging cross-function efforts to life
- Focus your astute leadership skills into efforts that build a well-run, cohesive and effective team
- You have extensive experience in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully
- Your experience includes a strong sales enablement component in a consultative sales environment (building pipelines, execute on opportunities, manage growth and deliver numbers)
- You have prior experience in banking and/or fintech, experience in Consumer & SME Lending is an added advantage
- Experience in the business of retail merchant acquisition is an added advantage
- You have very strong negotiation skills and can lead and, in other cases, support commercial discussions with MD’s
- You are passionate about sales & extremely self-motivated. You have ‘get-things-done’ attitude in your DNA
- You value relationships and bring passion and energy to everything you do
- You have great judgement and show grace under pressure
- You know how to navigate the nuances of executives
- Fluent in German and or English is a must. Strong command of French or Italian will make your application stand-out amongst others
The solaris offer
- We aren't a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Information on data processing: