solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
As a Working Student in our People Engagement team, you’ll work together with a group of people that make our people our top priority. As the P&O Team we take care about the whole employee lifecycle. This includes activities in attracting talents, retention initiatives and separation processes. A lot of the things we do are contributing directly to the solarisBank culture. You are invited to join our journey!
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Support the preparation for the onboarding process of employees
- Taking care of the administration of sickness leave
- Support writing reference letters
- Fill, clean and organize folders
- Arrange Language courses
- Update people on Smunch, Qualtrics and Leapsome tools
- Support with the communication of the pulse check results
- Administrational support on workplace safety,
- Support with audit findings and freelancer-relations
Our Perfect Match
- You are currently enrolled in a people and organization-relevant course
- You are ready to learn and adjust flexibly to a fast-paced startup with an amazing amount of information sharing happening all the time.
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You can handle the stresses of individual as well as team-related tasks, and are interested in learning and developing within a people-oriented team
- Experience with typical workplace tools are a bonus
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.