Project Manager-Crypto Currency Partners (f/m/div) at solarisBank AG
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
Product as a team ensures a constant and state of the art development of our innovative financial products. In order to master this challenge, the Product Team always wears different glasses and changes perspectives. Our product people deal with many internal stakeholders since they are orchestrating the whole product lifecycle.
solarisBank’s Blockchain Factory is briding the gap between the Crypto Currency and FIAT world. With a track record of successful cooperations To foster it’s existing partnerships the Blockchain Factory is looking for a project manager that will strengthen all streams and processes in tight collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- You bring together the interests of partners, end-customers and solarisBank
- Together with stakeholders (internal or external) you drive upcoming advancements in order to shape solarisBank’s processes for partners success
- You negotiate priorities, scope, budget, and schedule
- You are in charge for your own projects, status and progress - transparent to all Stakeholders
- You coordinate with third-party providers – in tech and business dimensions – and ensure that your deliverables are aligned in terms of specifications and delivery dates
- You ensure that the next improvements are prioritized, specific enough and understood by all contributors so they can deliver effectively
- You have 2 to 4 years of experiences in the field of product or project management, ideally in the Crypto, (Fin-)Tech, Banking, Cards or Payment sector
- Your self-driveness ensure your high impact and execution
- You are keen to facilitate between the crypto and FIAT world and are not afraid of it’s complexities
- You are a natural problem solver with a proactive communication style
- You have relevant theoretical qualification in the financial or engineering sector - not as a must, but a nice to have due to the technical and financial nature of our API products
- You are passionate about the combination of Finance and Technology and hold a degree in a corresponding field
- You are highly analytical and solving complex problems is always a challenge that you like to take
- You are data driven and understand business KPIs
- You are able to translate the wishes or needs from one stakeholder to another and to structure the conversation
- You see yourself as a team player
- You are fluent in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.