solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
At solarisBank, the Partner Success Management team is responsible for client retention and growth. Our role is to ensure that our clients, with whom we work as partners, derive the value they expect from their relationship with our company. As a Partner Success Operations Manager embedded in solarisBank's Identity Unit, a cross-functional organization tasked with developing innovative online identification products, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the service level of our KYC ("Know-Your-Customer") product features, working together with our partners and service providers to monitor, forecast and enhance the utilization of these features. You are the single point of contact, internally and externally, for all operational matters related to our identification services and drive cross-functional efforts geared towards long-term scalability. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wishes to complement an operational role with client-facing responsibilities in a young Customer Success team.
80% of the time:
- Planning: You work closely with our partners to forecast their KYC utilization, from video identifications to business identifications. You ensure, together with internal and external KYC services providers, that capacities are planned appropriately against forecasted utilization.
- Monitoring: You leverage data visualization tools such as Tableau to identify and collect meaningful KPIs and track the performance of service providers against their SLAs as well as the performance of our partners against their forecast.
- Reporting: You are the point of contact, internally and externally (partners, providers), for all operational matters related to our identification services. As such, you also provide regular updates in our business units on the performance of our KYC product features, but also to our partners in the form of insightful reports detailing their feature utilization and performance.
- Shaping: You are a builder at heart, who not only leverages data-driven insights to envision product or process improvements, but also work closely with both our partners and internal stakeholders (Product, Operations, Compliance, Legal) across all business units of solarisBank in order to bring them to life. In doing so, you play an essential part in shaping robust, scalable identification products.
20% of the time:
- Success: You are our 'KYC-as-a-Service partners' trusted point of contact within the company. You understand what needs to be done for them to be successful in their relationship with solarisBank and act as their champion internally, bringing their voice into discussions centered around product and/or process refinements. You have an eye for spotting at-risks customers (and devise plans to turn them around), but also to detect and nurture business growth opportunities.
- You hold a bachelor degree.
- You have 2+ year of relevant work experience in a vendor/supplier management role, ideally with digital services providers.
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (e.g. Onboarding, Operations, Account Management)
- You have relevant work experience making sense of numbers as well as an excellent knowledge of Tableau and Excel.
- You have relevant experience reflecting upon processes and the ambition to constantly improve them.
- Your define yourself as hands-on and proactive: you are keen to roll up your sleeves in order to solve for our partners.
- You have great communications & presentation skills.
- You are autonomous when organizing your time and able to handle multiple deadlines.
- You are known for your attention to detail. You balance quality and speed of execution.
- You are fluent in German (must have) and English, verbally and in writing.
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.