solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
- You are part of our Partner Onboarding team and will work closely with different departments (i.e. Product Management, Tech, Legal, Risk, Operations, etc.)
- You support in attracting new B2B partners and bringing them live on our platform
- You support in managing the scope, timelines, external communication and internal stakeholders of partner onboarding projects from end to end
- You support the development of partner onboarding best practices and support in optimizing and standardizing processes our department
- You create presentations for sales meetings with potential partners and internal meetings with stakeholders
- You are involved in complex and exciting projects in the digital banking industry
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You are currently enrolled at a top university for bachelor or master studies in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Business Informatics
- You have gained first working experience (6-9 months) in the fields of consultancy, financial services, startups, or project management
- You are pro-active in your work and take ownership of your projects
- You are able to structure complex decision situations and prepare the decision processes for our Management
- You are passionate about your work and you know how to engage others in order to win them for your ideas
- You are a strong communicator, skilled in reading people and you know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- You write and speak fluent English, German is a big plus
- You are available for a minimum of 6 months
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth