solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
- You are part of our Credit Risk team and will work with different departments (i.e. Partner Management, Product, Operations, Treasury, etc.)
- You support operationally on the go-live of a key project for the company, related to the sale of a part of our loan portfolio
- You support us on credit risk related projects to continuously enhance the quality and efficiency of our credit risk practices and processes
- You develop the monitoring function of the company, by being in charge of identifying key risks related to our loan products and partners
- You support to organize the documentation of dunning & collection and monitoring processes
- You are from a top university a Bachelors or Masters in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- You have gained some working experience in Accounting or Financial Services
- You are pro-active in your work and take ownership of your projects
- You are passionate about your work and you know how to engage others in order to win them with your ideas
- You are a strong communicator, value collaboration and know the importance of both the big picture and small details
- You possess excellent communications skills and fluency in German and English
- You are available for 6 months
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth