solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
In Data team, experts from Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics are working closely together. Our main goal is to ensure the data availability for internal and external processes and to deliver exceptional analyses to ensure excellent business decision-making. We work closely together with our five cross-functional business units as well as our internal functional teams. Your main contributions would be to deliver exceptional insights and data to diverse stakeholders.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- You will be part of our growing team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts
- Your main responsibility is to ensure that key stakeholder receive information that enables them to take great data-informed business decisions This involves you being responsible for:
- Gather and understand requirements of business owners
- Create dashboards and reports that support business decision-making
- Gather and migrate data to feed the dashboards and reports
- Analyse information and give recommendations
- You ensure that Self-Service Dashboards are in place to enable key stakeholders to answer many of their data-based questions themselves - without sending ad hoc requests
- You will provide accurate and reliable insights for various stakeholders within our company
- You will be main contact point and responsible for at least one of our Business Units or Functional Team
- Senior members of the solarisBank Data Team feel responsible not only for their personal growth but also for that of their team members and provide technical guidance in their respective fields of expertise.
Our Perfect Match
- You are thinking analytical - but act hands-on.
- You are a problem-solver and are able to find solutions in any situation.
- You understand what kind of information is driving business - and know how to "tell a story" around it to gain stakeholder's attention
- You have sufficient soft skills to setup and manage a good working relationship with your team members and key stakeholders internally
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Analytics/Data Science/BI
- Confident in Python and SQL
- Experience in Data Modeling
- Excellent communication skills in English
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.