solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Banking Operations team is the pulsating heart inside solarisBank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely with Sales Support, Tech, Product and Compliance teams as well as third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in daily processing as well as bringing improvements and automation to the current processes.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for shaping improvements and bringing in efficiency into payment processing flow
- You’ll be co-operating with different stakeholders on tech and business side to optimize the systems and streamline the end-to-end processes
- You’ll be leveraging your experience and analytical skills to play the key role in trouble shooting and solution implementation process
- You’ll be responsible for payment investigations and payment processing
- You’ll be responsible for EUR and cryptocurrency account reconciliations
Our Perfect Match
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have minimum 1 year of previous working experience in a banking environment,
preferably in banking operations
- You have excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the full picture
- You display strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
- You display flexibility to change as system improvements are adapted
- You are enthusiastic and pro-active
- You have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with both technical and business taff
- You are open and enjoy working in a fast paced and multicultural environment
- You have good communication skills in English and German
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.