solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech as a team together with Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
The Data Platform team builds the pipelines that serve as the infrastructure for turning data into knowledge. Our goal is to empower solarians to take data-driven decisions.
- Design, develop, and operate the pipelines that ingest data from different sources and make it available to our BI analysts and data scientists
- Automate repetitive tasks into code that can be reused
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
Who you are
- You have experience working with AWS cloud services (e.g., Athena, ECS, IAM, etc.)", knowledge of Terraform is a plus
- You’re comfortable working with Go and Python
- You are familiar with Airflow, Luigi or similar
- You have built scalable, simple and reliable data systems
- You have experience with data serialization formats such as Avro and Parquet
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You communicate well in written and verbal English, German is a plus