solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license.
Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech together with Product is the agile heartbeat of the company. As engineers, we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and their end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straightforward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way.
As a Professional Golang Engineer, you will work closely with the Senior Engineers in your team to build a state of the art API product on top of a modern technological ecosystem that is consistent, highly usable, reliable and performant. You should have a good knowledge of Golang development and open to learn how to leverage our entire tech stack. Don’t worry…we will help you learn and grow!
You will work in one of the following team:
- The CoreBanking team provides solarisBanks internal banking foundation: a digital native, easy to use and fast core banking system. Our product development teams rely on this API for building our financial services.
- The Crypto Banking team is part of our Research & Development area and tasked with shaping our vision of crypto banking and drive it forward to develop successful products from it.
- The Data Platform team provides the foundation and infrastructure for everyone at solarisBank to build analytical and data-centric tools to turn data into knowledge in order to take data driven decisions. We keep the pipelines running that fuel all the analytics and reporting endeavours throughout the company.
The main tech stack of these teams is golang and a fair share of ruby, the API is end-2-end tested, dockerized and continuously deployed.
As Professional Golang Engineer you:
- work in one of our small, autonomous, self-organized scrum development teams in order to create, develop, maintain backend/frontend products and services
- assist in shaping the overall product architecture of the team
- create, develop and maintain backend/frontend services, infrastructure and tooling that help the team and organization to accelerate and automate infrastructure and processes along the way
- optimize systems for maximum performance and proactively pay attention to scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- 1+ Years using Golang as a main language.
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and agile processes
- You feel comfortable in working within our overall Teck Stack: Docker, Microservices, Ruby, Grape, Golang, Elixir, Phoenix, React.js, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Concourse, Github, Prometheus, AWS
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have the strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have at least one hobby besides coding
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship, and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.