solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with.
Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech as a team together with Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
- Ensure on-time delivery of new API endpoints
- Maintain and evolve existing API functionalities
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Develop UI screens for our internal backoffice
- Take end-to-end ownership of our fleet of microservices
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
- Help your teammates grow as craftsmen
- You ensure your team:
- has an architecture and tech vision
- is aligned with the global architecture
- is aligned with architecturally inter-connected teams
- Ensure a bi-directional flow of information between your team and the tech-wide organization
Who you are
- You know or are willing to learn Elixir
- You can translate tech topics to a business audience
- You have proven experience with other modern languages
- You prefer to prove your ideas by trying them and measuring their impact
- You understand agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a proactive peer and help the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You communicate well in written and verbal English, German is a plus
- You can work with infrastructure tools like Docker and Concourse
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.