solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers - anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with.
Our international team of 180+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech as a team together with Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
- Your primary role is to work as a software engineer in the solarisBank tech team.
- You will report to the Head of Engineering.
- As a Tech Lead you run one of our small, autonomous, self-organized scrum product development or productivity teams in order to create, develop, maintain backend / frontend products and services.
- You help your fellow engineers on your team grow as craftsmen.
- The Product Owner is your equal peer ensuring that your team delivers an innovative, high quality product and you help your team move forward at a sustainable pace.
- You act as a liaison for key stakeholders within solarisBank (Opportunity Team, Management etc.).
- You ensure your team:
- has an architecture & tech vision,
- is aligned with the global architecture,
- is aligned with architectural inter-connected teams,
- architecture & vision is represented in tech wide meetings and learning from such meetings are communicated back to your team.
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and agile processes
- Are a strong technical mentor. You’ll lead your team by example.
- Have an agile and lean mindset and take end-2-end responsibility.
- Are an engineer at heart and have proficiency in modern programming languages - preferably Ruby, Elixir or Golang.
- You feel comfortable in working within our overall Teck Stack: Docker, Microservices, Ruby, Grape, Golang, Elixir, Phoenix, React.js, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Concourse, Github, Prometheus, AWS.
- Prefer to prove your ideas by trying them and measuring their impact. You accept failure is part of that process.
- Are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture.
- Have the strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences.
- Are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Have at least one hobby besides work.
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.