Who are we?
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
The team: Platform
- We provide the infrastructure and the tooling to use it.
- We support people, tech or non-tech, understanding and using the infrastructure.
- We want to keep things simple, stable, and be able to change continuously.
- We support and push forward the devops culture of the company.
Your role: Platform member
- Be a good teammate
- Challenge and support our current state in order to help us improve
- Consider failure as a learning opportunity
- Automate yourself out of the job
- You are a good communicator, and you do this well in English (verbal and written)
- You have a fair amount of experience in coding
- You spent at least 3 years in a devops / operations / systems engineering role
- You know the differences between Continuous Integration / Delivery / Deployment, and what these mean to the processes around them
- You speak Linux, and you know well how to design networks and distributed systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- You have worked with Cloud Providers and you know how to automate them
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to accelerate the transformation of the financial services industry. We are building a global digital ecosystem for financial services. Our international team of 200+ colleagues combines people from the tech, banking and finance backgrounds.
With almost 50% of our employees coming from a tech background, our team is part of the agile heartbeat of the company.
At solarisBank, we see diversity as a chance. We offer equal employment opportunities regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity.
What we value
- Collaboration: we put ideas before ego and leverage the expertise of our peers
- Dedication: we go the extra mile to perfect our craft
- Impact: we're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one
- Transparency: we share our knowledge and communicate genuinely with each other
- Responsibility: we own what we do and actively seize opportunities to improve
- Flexibility: we're open-minded and see change as a chance
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget for conferences, books and everything you need to grow
- Clear learning framework to support your career goals
- Flexible hours
- Possibility to work from home
You shouldn't be able to match all of this, unicorns are for fairy tales. Let's get in touch, we will support you in your growth!
To all recruitment agencies: solarisBank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.