Who We Are
The Solana Foundation has a mission to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
Like developing games? Interested in web3.0? Game studios from the biggest to the smallest are making great games on Solana, and we’re here to facilitate that development. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and great gaming experiences, then read on.
To be successful in this role
- Develop, maintain, and support open source tooling and SDKs for popular game engines such as Unity and Unreal
- Main focuses are on account management, inventory database integrations, interoperability. These will be open source tools, guides, and templates that will enables games and game service providers to interface with Solana
- Interact effectively with other team members and game studios building on the Solana network.
You ideally have:
- 3+ years of experience in game development in Unity and/or Unreal
- Experience managing gaming database connections, game tools, building APIs/SDKs
- Scripting experience in writing/modifying code to improve monitoring and automation
- Interest in making fun blockchain games, a ton of them. We are enabling studios big and small, so the desire to context switch at times is required.
- C# or C++ expertise (pref both)
- Solana/Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain related open sources projects is a major plus as well
- An open source contributor / have experience with the open source ecosystem
Solana Foundation Team