Who We Are
The Solana Foundation has a mission to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
Like architecting projects? Solana Foundation Engineering is here to facilitate development on top of the Solana blockchain, and coordinate with core protocol development. You’ll get a high freedom environment where you can find where you can provide the highest value. Read on if you’re looking to be in the center of blockchain security, cryptocurrency, and accelerating this new technology to enable amazing experiences.
To be successful in this role
- Feature development: You will be owning Wallet security and functionality. Multisig, various auth integrations, and air gapped automated signing.
- Interfacing with users: You will be collaborating directly with developers building on Solana – supporting them and collecting feedback to inform the direction of core protocol development and wallet tooling.
- Interact effectively with other team members and teams building on the Solana network.
You ideally have:
- Experience with cryptographic security, Shamir Secret Sharing, Signatures, etc.
- API servers and client building and design - docker, K8s, (no)SQL DBS, cloud infra.
- Understanding how to design for interfacing with Web3 frontends - React/TypeScript/Next.js
- Scripting experience in writing/modifying code to improve monitoring and automation
- General knowledge of Rust, C#, Go and C++
- Able to interact with FT/NFT standards and the Solana core protocol
- Solana/Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain related open sources projects is a major plus
- An open source contributor / have experience with the open source ecosystem
Solana Foundation Team