Sr. Full Stack Web Developer - Solana Mobile
Who We Are:
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Solana Labs is the team that built the original protocol, and is building both the validator client and applications on top of the Solana blockchain; therefore the team is highly specialized, and we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us build the Solana ecosystem. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
The Full Stack - Sr. Web Developer is a senior engineering position with wide ranging responsibilities, for someone who can evaluate, architect, build, and maintain web applications, including both the front-end and the back-end, for both business and consumer facing applications for Solana Mobile's various initiatives.
- Lead in the architecture and development of Solana Mobile’s websites and web applications
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support
- Collaborate with business partners, solution architects and other groups to identify product, technical, and functional needs of the websites
- Work in tandem with design and product teams in defining the user experience, identifying the appropriate architecture, building the web application, and supporting all future upgrades.
- Run regular meetings to prioritize incoming tasks.
- Communicate roadmap to various teams to set expectations
- Gather content requirements from various teams
- Set up processes for content and design to quickly iterate on new concepts.
- Refine development lifecycle including pre launch testing, and post launch iteration.
- Evaluate new technologies that may influence the development of web applications
- Coordinate external contractors if needed (engineering, design, etc), including managing and reporting budget requests for web contractors, as needed
- Monitor and track projects across disciplines, via project management tools such as Asana
- 5+ yrs leading the web development projects for global organizations
- Familiarity with modern day web stack and best practices and analytics.
- Familiarity with cloud environments for web application deployments, such as AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and A/B testing
- Experience with Asana and coordinating with cross functional teams in a tracker
- Crypto experience is preferred but not required. Passion is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of web development and/or software development experiences
The salary range for US-based candidates will be determined throughout the interview process and can vary depending on experiences, skills, and location. Candidates should anticipate an annual base salary (not including incentive compensation or other benefits) of $USD151,000 - $USD240,000 for full time employees.