Solana is a highly performant blockchain that enables growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Our team is highly specialized and talented, and we’re looking for people of the same caliber who are willing to jump in and use their expertise to help us find product-market fit as we build out the Solana ecosystem. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem-solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
- Develop a compiler frontend for the Move programming language
- Integrate the semantics of the Move programming language into our existing runtime environment and systems
- Work with cross-functional teams within the company to identify and implement solutions to complex architectural problems
- Collaborate with software developers building on our platform to understand their needs
- Stay connected with the open source community to keep track of upcoming trends
- Participate in technical discussions and reviews both synchronously and asynchronously
- 5+ years of experience working on low-level systems: Compiler, linker, runtime, vm, etc.
- Proficient with Rust and C++
- Experience with LLVM internals and the tool chain
- Hands off work attitude that requires minimal supervision and being proactive and self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code
- Experience with comprehensive testing methodologies
- Experience with unix command line utilities, debugging, and version control systems
- Experience collaborating on an open-source project
- Experience designing programming languages, DSLs or ISAs
- Publications in top tier compilers or system conferences such as PLDI, POPL, CGO