Who We Are:
Solana Labs, Inc. (“Solana Labs”) is a technology company that builds products, tools, and reference implementations to further expand the Solana ecosystem. Solana is a global state machine, and the world’s most performant blockchain. It gives developers the confidence to build for the long term by delivering predictable scaling without compromising security or composability. Solana’s performance is driven by a single global state, which is capable of processing tens of thousands of smart contracts at once, and by Proof of History, a distributed clock that unlocks low-latency, sub-second finality across the global state. Established in 2018, Solana Labs is a technology company with a fast paced, problem-solving environment that operates at the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency and decentralized applications.
Solana Labs is seeking an organized, enthusiastic, and handy Workplace Manager to support the Operations team at our headquarters office in San Francisco, CA. In this role, you will lead a variety of projects to support our company’s goal of creating a welcoming and optimized physical environment. You will also support the tools and technologies that enable productivity, and constantly seek new solutions that enable employees to achieve their best at work. The perfect candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is always optimizing and improving their physical spaces, is naturally technical, and loves a variety of tasks - both hands-on and digital.
To be successful in this role
- Oversee facilities operations, repairs, and vendor contracts
- Manage snack and beverage orders and displays
- Coordinate with and host visitors and partners
- Troubleshoot technology throughout the office as-needed: Zoom Rooms, camera systems, and network issues; Some IT experience a plus!
- Work closely with key functional leaders across the company to ensure our evolving needs are constantly being met
- Have your finger on the pulse of the team’s needs and become a trusted partner for our team members
- Be able to take an idea, perform research and execute thoughtfully with minimal supervision
- Find creative solutions for problems using technology or automation whenever possible
- Assist with furniture installation and layout
- Host onsite and offsite events with the Operations team
- Update safety plans and coordinate regular trainings for all employees
You Ideally Have:
- 2+ years of experience as a facilities manager / workplace manager / office manager or equivalent related functions
- Ambitious, hard-working, execution-oriented, and eager to get results
- A “nothing too big or small attitude” - a must!
- A thorough understanding of conference room technology and hardware (Zoom Rooms) and confidence to troubleshoot and diagnose most issues
- Strong ability to connect with people while also setting boundaries/expectations
- Strong planning and project management experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Startup experience
- Office construction project experience
- An understanding or familiarity with cryptocurrency/Web3
- Salary Range of $80,000 - $120,000 per year + Benefits
- 100% Employer-paid health insurance (health, dental, and vision) Premium PPO plan for you and your dependents
- Life Insurance, 401k and Health/Wellness benefits
- Monthly cell phone & internet stipend
- Work from home office stipend
- Flexible vacation policy