Who We are:
Solana Labs, Inc. (“Solana Labs”) is a technology company that builds products, tools, and reference implementations to further expand the Solana ecosystem. Solana is a global state machine, and the world’s most performant blockchain. It gives developers the confidence to build for the long term by delivering predictable scaling without compromising security or composability. Solana’s performance is driven by a single global state, which is capable of processing tens of thousands of smart contracts at once, and by Proof of History, a distributed clock that unlocks low-latency, sub-second finality across the global state. Established in 2018, Solana Labs is a technology company with a fast paced, problem-solving environment that operates at the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency and decentralized applications.
The Solana Mobile team is bringing Solana, a decentralized blockchain built to enable scalable, user-friendly apps for the world, to the mobile ecosystem. Our team is highly specialized and talented, so we’re looking for people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us launch Saga, our flagship Android device, and SMS, the world's first web3 mobile stack. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem-solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
- Increase adoption of Solana’s technology by working directly with our developer community to reduce the cost of adoption, answer technical questions, and funnel insights back to the team to improve the overall experience and technology.
- Build and support reference applications and libraries for wallets and dApps to integrate with Android and iOS
- Write and maintain specs and developer docs for Solana libraries and APIs on Android and iOS
- Create and improve documentation and other content to improve the resource offerings on Solana’s website, Github and other channels.
- Be an active member of our developer community by helping to address technical questions and improve the overall quality of developer support in channels such as Discord, Slack and StackOverflow
- Help build and/or project manage simple dApp’s that show off what a performant blockchain can do.
- Speak at conferences playing a community-building role in the global ecosystem.
- 2+ years experience with Android or iOS application development
- 3+ years professional technical experience in (or exposure to): Java or Kotlin and Swift or Objective-C
- Has contributed to open source projects.
- Bitcoin/Ethereum/Blockchain related open source projects is a major bonus as well.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 3+ years of experience as a professional software developer or evangelist.