WEBSITE BUILD COORDINATOR
Basic Functions & Scope
The primary function of this position is to build and develop client websites. This includes the accurate transfer of all website data as well as the creation, implementation, and debugging of website coding, including but not limited to the use of CSS3 and HTML5.
- Set up website basics (URLs, homepage content, default pages, navigation layout, CSS files, image incorporation and component ordering) using our content management system (WebDash)
- Utilize CSS3 and HTML5 to build custom components and webpages
- Incorporate third-party tools and individual client social media links into website platform
- Perform content edits and stylistic changes as requested by AC’s and AM’s
- Integrate new website features as they are developed, such as video animations, clickable buttons, etc.
- Ensure webpages and on-page content is responsive for various industry standard screen breakpoints
Product Analysis & Quality Control
- Audit assigned websites monthly for quality control concerns (display, content concerns, code issues)
- Address and fix required changes to sites based off of website audits
- Troubleshoot code and scripting issues as they arise, which may include minor to intermediate level debugging
- Inform AC’s and AE’s when corrections and updates are performed on a website
- Maintain open communication between departments to ensure the ease of workflow along with the timely completion of all projects
- Recognize and request any missing information necessary to complete tickets
- Collaborate with other members of the Web Team throughout each step of the process as required
- Manage all necessary third-party communication and troubleshooting, which may include phone calls and emails
- Assist Account Managers and Account Coordinators with website related instructions when necessary
- Monitor TEAMS for updated project tasks as they become available
- Create and complete projects within the given deadlines
- Assist other Web Team members with workload to maintain a quick project turnaround
- Effectively prioritize multiple projects on a daily basis
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equal years of experience to demonstrate the necessary competencies required for the position
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a keen ability to effectively communicate ideas to co-workers and other departments
- Working Knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Knowledge of Bootstrap is a plus, but not required
- Must be a team player in all avenues
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Strong desire to learn along with an eagerness to interface with new technologies.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Website Build Coordinators are seated for 6-8 hours per day, performing constant motions such as typing and using other computer equipment. Certain situations may require bending, squatting, or lifting objects that do not exceed more than 25lbs.