Basic Functions & Scope
Sokal is an automotive advertising agency, and we’re looking for energetic and detailed oriented professionals to join our team. The primary function of this position is to implement, screen, and adjust the inventory and third-party applications for client websites. This includes the accurate transfer of all dealership and inventory data, setting up custom pricing through our internal inventory system, and contacting third-party vendors with issues and/or requests.
NOTE: This is entry-level.
- Set up client websites from end to end
- Set up inventory feed from source provider and audit inventory data
- Resolve data discrepancies by troubleshooting and communicating with Account Manager and/or source provider
- Integrate pricing adjustments through our internal inventory system.
- Integrate website features as they are developed, such as clickable buttons, specified pricing layouts, etc.
- Review compliance/decline documentation from (provided by Account Coordinators) and correct issues or communicate to appropriate parties on how to correct issues within turnaround for compliance deadline.
- Maintain open communication between departments to ensure the ease of workflow along with the timely completion of all projects.
- Manage all necessary third-party communication and troubleshooting, which may include phone calls and emails.
- Assist the Account Team with website related instructions when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equal years of experience to demonstrate the necessary competencies required for the position
- Ability to work on and manage projects from beginning to end, potentially demonstrating ahead of project deadlines
- Ability to communicate by phone and email in a professional, tactful manner with co-workers, agency members, and/or clients
- Flexibility to perform in a fluid environment with day-to-day or even hourly changes in priorities
- Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail
- Proactive nature to think ahead of potential concerns or plan ahead for future updates and changes to websites/related content
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a keen ability to effectively communicate ideas to co-workers and other departments
- Working Knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 is a plus, but not required
- Must be a team player in all avenues
- Excellent time and task management skills; start-up environment experience a plus, but not required.
- Strong desire to learn along with an eagerness to interface with new technologies
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Website Operations Coordinators are seated for 6-8 hours per day, performing constant motions such as typing and using other computer equipment. Certain situations may require bending, squatting, or lifting objects that do not exceed more than 25lbs.
What We Offer:
- 15 days of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- 401k plan
- Access to Coastal Federal Credit Union
- Community Work Environment
- 35-hour workweek (9am – 5pm each day with 1-hour lunch)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Great Health Insurance plan - Dental / Vision/ Life Insurance / Accident Insurance
- And other perks along the way!